Saturday 16 July 2011

Introduction

Hello, welcome to the Meandering Story!

This space is for a series of story posts which will all link in a general way, I haven't decided exactly how they'll link. I know that I will be having the freedom of choice for each post over whether I want to use the same character again or not.

I have an interesting idea that I'd like to try, but I don't think a public blog would be the best place to test it out really. In any case, I will be experimenting with characters within the same story. That's one of the main points I guess.

I'll try to keep each post low in word count, to make it easier on the eye and so that each snapshot can be read quickly.

The genre of choice is: Fantasy.
Magic, medieval setting, kings and queens who actually rule, rising levels of technology. That sort of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I liked/disliked... or, I think... should happen...