Saturday 16 July 2011

Foreword - Grand Master Scrivener Pyrelle

Va.II.18
It is the eighteenth year of the reign of our king, Lord Vaeryn II. I have been tasked with documenting the Great War, from as many accounts as is possible to find. This great honour will be a long undertaking, a test of my strength, loyalty and sanity before the end - of that I have no doubts.

I have heard it said that only the King himself truly knows what occurred during the horrific events that spanned a full century, told to him by his father - who, in turn, was told by his.

Nevertheless, I will uncover as much of the truth as I can. The King gave his blessing for this project, but asked that he were not asked to ever reveal his secrets; I shall honour him in this request, I will find my sources elsewhere.

Pyrelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I liked/disliked... or, I think... should happen...